Landing pages are a key element in today’s marketing landscape. They help increase lead generation and boost conversions to help you achieve your business goals – traffic, upsells, launch, signups, newsletter subscriptions, social media engagement, or product sales.
Whether you have an online course business and want more student sign-ups or want to simply get more webinar registrations, landing pages can help you achieve it all.
Now, the best landing page builders offer a user-friendly interface, integration with popular tools such as webinar software, email service providers (ESP), and tools to optimize conversions.
While there are plenty of landing page builders that promise to give you the best results, it all narrows down to how much control you have over your builder and the features it offers to boost lead generation and conversion.
A generic landing page isn’t going to cut it in today’s highly influential and impactful marketing industry. So, you have to be really careful while choosing your landing page builder as it has the power to skyrocket your sales or signups (or whatever your business goals are).
In this guide, we’ll briefly compare and review the top 15 landing page builders that are widely popular and recommended by successful marketers and businesses. These reviews are based on landing page features like ease of use, interface, flexibility, performance, integrations, as well as their pricing plans.
Let’s get started.
Unbounce is one of the top landing page builders out there. It is widely trusted by over 1500+ businesses globally and is known for its laser-focused aim for driving more leads and increasing conversions.
It has a drag-and-drop builder that lets you add different elements (like forms, images, videos, etc) and sections to your landing page without much hassle.
Moreover, Unbounce offers 100+ ready to use landing page templates that are very modern and well-designed. Plus, you can filter out specific templates based on your campaign, industry, and special designs.
So, whether you want to build a landing page from scratch or quickly grab a pre-built template, Unbounce lets you do it all.
It also offers A/B testing which allows you to evaluate different versions of your landing page and analyze which one works better for your audience.
Also, the Unbounce landing page builder has Zapier built right inside the builder which lets you connect to over 1000+ tools including CRM, marketing automation, email service provider (ESP), and many others.
So, once you have built your landing page, you can instantly connect it with your ESP and add new leads to your email marketing campaigns quickly. This way, you don’t need to open different platforms and can run pretty much anything within the Unbounce dashboard.
Besides Zapier, Unbounce also integrates with other popular marketing apps like Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, etc.
If you want to give Unbounce a try, you can sign up for their 14-day free trial that lets you test out the product before you purchase the paid version.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop builder
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- User-friendly plugins
- Ability to add sticky headers and popups to landing pages
- Offers AMP mobile pages
- Allows you to clone and edit entire pages
- Zapier integration built-in the builder
- Offers custom domains
- The editor looks a bit clunky and old-fashioned
- Has a higher learning curve as compared to other tools in the list
- Pricing is a bit steep
The Unbounce pricing plan is a bit steep, however, it’s worth every penny. So, you’ve got to be serious about your landing page strategy if you choose Unbounce – not just because you’re paying more, but for the fact that it is an absolutely amazing tool that can do wonders for your business.
That being said, let’s dig in the Unbounce pricing plan:
- The Launch plan which costs $80/month is suitable for those who want to get only the core features to build their landing pages.
- The Optimize Plan which costs $120/month offers advanced tools like A/B testing, Smart Traffic, etc.
These two pricing tiers should work well for most creators and are sufficient to create high-converting landing pages. But if you have a small business or a team, you might want to upgrade to their higher pricing tiers – Accelerate costing $200/month or Scale costing $300/month.
HubSpot has garnered massive popularity and credibility with its range of marketing and sales tools. One of its best tools is the landing page builder that does an exceptional job at building visually appealing and high-converting landing pages.
Now, HubSpot is a beginner-friendly landing page builder with tons of support and training material. So, you get a range of onboarding videos, blogs, tutorials, FAQs to get you started with the platform.
It offers an easy to use drag-and-drop builder that lets you customize your landing page’s content, layout, format, etc. Plus, it offers a built-in library of pre-designed templates that are mobile-optimized for your users.
What we like most about HubSpot is that it allows you to tie it with their CRM and take complete advantage of HubSpot’s full-fledged suite of tools.
Moreover, it’s a freemium software that provides you all the free tools you need to run a decent marketing campaign for your business. So, you get a landing page builder, email marketing, a CRM, a form builder, and an ad management tool for FREE!
If you’re an individual creator or are a small business on a stringent budget, HubSpot will definitely help you streamline your marketing and sales efforts easily.
- Has a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop builder
- Ability to perform list segmentation
- Landing pages are fully responsive on all devices
- Offers A/B testing features
- Captures and converts leads via pop-up forms, live chat, conversational bots, etc.
- Offers a free plan
- Lacks AMP mobile pages
- It has expensive higher pricing tiers
HubSpot offers a free plan that comes with all the essential features you need to build a landing page. Along with this, it has three pricing plans:
- The Starter Plan costs $40/month and offers automated tools like live chatbot, conversational bots, etc. Ideal for beginners.
- The Professional Plan costs $800/month which is quite steep for a lot of creators. However it comes with a range of intelligent tools like marketing automation and content reporting, so it’s more suited for professionals or business teams.
The Enterprise Plan costs $3,200/month and allows for more personalization and branding features. This plan is well-suited for small to medium-sized businesses.
Lander is a pure landing page builder with over 1.5 million users and a host of amazing features that let you easily create and run your landing pages from a single platform.
It offers a drag-and-drop landing page editor like other tools on this list. Additionally, it offers dynamic text replacement (DTR), A/B testing, auto-fill forms to increase conversion rates, domain creation, welcome emails, as well as third party integrations.
Additionally, Lander lets you fully customize the code of your landing page. This gives you full control over your page design and faster loading times. Apart from this, Lander also allows you to create custom confirmation and thank you pages for purchases or upsells on your pages.
Now, the good part about Lander is that it has rock-bottom pricing which makes it suitable for solopreneurs and small businesses.
Plus, it offers dedicated landing pages for Facebook which is great, especially for creators who have their communities on Facebook and want to engage with them on the platform easily.
- Dedicated landing page builder
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- Built-in landing page templates
- Custom code editing
- A/B testing on all packages
- Facebook landing pages
- Affordable pricing plans
- The editor isn’t the most powerful
Lander has a 14-day free trial to test out its features and offers two paid pricing plans that are quite affordable.
- The Basic Plan comes at $16/month with up to 5,000 monthly visitors and three custom domains. This plan is good to get your landing pages up and running quickly without any hassle.
The Professional Plan which costs $83/month offers up to 25,000 monthly visitors and 10 custom domains. This plan is best for professional marketers and small teams as they get plenty of useful features and more control over their pages.
Leadpages is one of the cheapest landing page builders in the market today. However, the platform doesn’t size down on its features and offers a nice form builder.
With mobile-responsive templates, A/B testing, integrations with WordPress, and dynamic text replacement, Leadpages is a strong contender in this list.
Also, it has over 160+ pre-built landing page templates that are quite clean and modern.
However, they do fall short when it comes to the user interface, as it is clunky and out-dated. Plus, there’s a bit of a learning curve, so you need to spend some time before you get the hang of the platform.
- Offers drag-and-drop editor
- Mobile-friendly templates
- Includes conversion boosting elements such as alert bars and pop-ups
- Integrated Facebook ad builder
- The editor is difficult to work with, and there’s a learning curve to it
- Lacks enterprise-grade personalization and security
- Offers minimal support at the lowest pricing tier
If you’re on a tight budget, then Leadpages is a good option for you. It is more than an average landing page builder and it’s safe to say that it has some strong functionalities! Plus, the shoestring budget really cuts it for a lot of people out there.
They also offer a 14-day free trial, so you can check out their features and see if they work for you. Now, let’s take a look at the Leadpages pricing plan:
- Standard Plan which costs only $25/month covers almost all the essential features you need to build and manage your landing pages.
- The Pro Plan costs $48/month offering additional features like A/B testing, email trigger links, opt-in text campaigns, etc.
- The highest pricing plan i.e the Advanced Plan costs $199/month with more advanced capabilities suited for small businesses or teams.
Instapage caters to a wide range of audiences – right from solopreneurs to large agencies. The platform is perfect for anyone looking to build amazing landing pages easily and quickly.
With a flexible drag-and-drop editor, along with 200+ mobile-responsive templates, Instapage lets you create landing pages quickly and doesn’t need you to bake-in HTML or CSS for your design.
A major aspect that contributes to Instapage’s success is its modern and intuitive design. Each template is well-designed to help you meet a variety of goals – from Product launch to Lead Generation and Webinar Registration.
Plus, Instapage offers a range of solutions designed specifically for Facebook ads, Google ads, and Retargeting ads. So, you can quickly build a landing page and align it to match your ad campaigns.
Additionally, Instapage lets you connect with tons of popular third-party tools such as Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Salesforce, etc.
In a nutshell, Instapage fits perfectly with our idea of a good landing page builder. It seamlessly manages the balance between ease of use and features, which is great!
- Super flexible and easy to use editor
- Customizable templates
- Ability to customize fonts – up to 5,000 fonts are available
- Launch AMP landing pages right from the platform
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Robust conversion analytics
- Easy integrations with popular tools
- Pricing is a bit expensive as you move towards the higher pricing tiers.
Instapage has a pretty straightforward pricing plan. It offers a Business Plan that costs $149/month with unlimited conversions, multi-step forms, server-side A/B testing, Zapier integration, and a lot more. This plan is quite comprehensive and offers a bunch of features that can easily match your goals.
Whether you’re just getting started or have a small team, the Business plan should work well for you.
On the other hand, it has a custom-priced Enterprise Plan where you get more advanced features like AMP pages, Audit logs, premium customer support, etc. This is more suited for large enterprises that want to have more control and flexibility with their landing pages.
GetRespone is a versatile platform that lets you do a bunch of things like building landing pages, email marketing, webinar, etc. It positions itself as an all-in-one platform that allows you to streamline your marketing workflow (like HubSpot).
GetResponse is fairly easy to use as it comes with a simple editor and built-in templates. Plus, it offers 5000+ Shutterstock photo library, A/B testing, built-in analytics, and integrates with popular platforms including Facebook, Bing, Adwords, and KissMetrics.
It’s worth noting that the landing page builder is not their primary tool, which might have its downsides.
- Built-in, drag-and-drop editor.
- Offers fully mobile-responsive landing page templates
- Advanced list automation capabilities
- Robust tracking and analytics
- Ability to add a countdown timer to boost conversions
- Comes with a full suite of marketing tools including webinars, marketing automation, email marketing.
- A bit too pricey
- Offers only 1,000 contacts and pushes users to upgrade to more expensive plans
- The landing page builder is not their primary product
Given that GetResponse isn’t a dedicated landing page builder tool, it lures you in with its basic plan and then sort of pushes you to upgrade to its higher pricing tiers. Additionally, each plan gets more pricey as the number of contacts increases.
That being said, let’s quickly have a closer look at the GetResponse pricing plan:
- The Basic Plan at only $15/month comes with limited resources and can only cover you for 1,000 contacts.
- The Plus Plan which costs $49/month gives more features like contact scoring, tagging, sales funnels, webinar funnels, etc.
- The Professional Plan starting at $99/month offers paid webinars, unlimited sales & webinar funnels. It’s more suited for advanced marketers who want to leverage automation and integrations.
- The Max Plan offers a custom pricing with dedicated support, IP address, and other personalized features.
Landingi is a dedicated landing page builder without any coding or IT skills. It has a user-friendly, clean, and intuitive interface that makes it simple for everyone to build landing pages.
With an easy to use drag-and-drop editor and a range of over 300+ templates adjusted to a variety of industries, Landingi ensures that you find the best fit for your needs. If you want, you can also bake in different CSS options to add a personal touch to your landing pages.
It gives you complete control over your landing page publication with its schedule feature, and allows you to publish them under your domain, WordPress, or embed them on your server.
Landingi integrates with 40+ popular tools including Zapier, HubSpot, MailChimp, SalesForce, etc. So, you can easily transfer leads to any ESP, CRM, or analytics tool. Additionally, it offers A/B testing, dynamic content to personalize your messages, built-in stats to optimize your results.
An interesting feature of Landingi is that it allows you to import other landing pages from the web to “clone”.
Overall, Landingi makes it really easy to set up your landing pages from start to finish within a few minutes – Create, Launch, Connect, Optimize, and Convert all by yourself.
- The platform is beginner-friendly
- Has a true drag-and-drop pixel-perfect editor
- Offers a range of well-designed templates
- Integrates with a variety of third-party tools
- Provides fairly reasonable pricing at the basic pricing tiers
- Only offers business and enterprise-centric pricing plans
Landingi offers a 14-day free trial without any credit card, so you can check out their features easily before you upgrade to a paid version. Here are the Landingi pricing plans:
- The Core Plan costs $29/month with 5,000 unique visitors and comes with a limited set of features.
- Next up is the Create Plan which costs $55/month with 50,000 unique visitors and offers more flexibility and advanced features.
The Automate Plan costs $79/month and offers all the features that the platform has to offer.
ClickFunnels is primarily a sales funnel builder that boasts about its easy to use platform that anyone can use. It’s a powerful marketing platform that lets you create landing pages, membership websites, lead generation systems, product launch pages, squeeze pages, and do much more.
With ClickFunnels, you can create a range of different sales funnels, including membership sites, opt-in funnels, webinar software, etc.
Along with the core features of a landing page builder like drag-and-drop editor, A/B testing, built-in templates, ClickFunnels also offers some really nice features such as the ability to add 1-click upsells, email and Facebook marketing automation, and others.
While ClickFunnels is widely known for its sales funnel building capabilities, we’ve found that it’s a robust platform for creating landing pages as well.
Driven to increase your conversion rate, ClickFunnels also guides your visitors through the entire sales process to ensure they reach the end of the funnel and make the final purchase.
Plus, it also offers follow-up funnels that you can use anywhere and send highly-targeted messages to your potential customers through email, text, social, and desktop notifications.
- Easy drag-and-drop builder
- Helps you build sales funnel end-to-end
- Includes a variety of pre-built funnels – from opt-in pages to billing pages
- Ability to build high-converting pages with 1-click upsells
- Offers automated marketing campaigns
- Users can manage everything under one single platform
- 24X7 customer support
- Limited customization options available
- Fewer features included in the higher pricing tiers as compared to other enterprise-grade software
ClickFunnels has a pretty steep pricing plan with three different offers. If you’re a beginner, you might find the pricing to be a bit restricted, and will probably have to stick with the lowest tier. However, if you’re a small team or a business, you might want to upgrade to their higher pricing tiers that are suitable for pros and offer more advanced features.
Here is the ClickFunnels Pricing plan:
- ClickFunnels Plan is the lowest pricing tier which costs $97/month with 20 funnels and 100 pages.
- Next up is the ClickFunnels Platinum Plan which starts at $297/month and offers unlimited funnels and pages.
- The highest pricing plan is the TwoCommaClubX which costs $2,497/month with more advanced features and services.
Ucraft is another beginner-friendly landing page builder that comes with a handful of features including an easy drag-and-drop editor, pre-designed templates, logo maker, etc.
While the platform is primarily a website builder, it still has basic landing page building capabilities.
With a variety of mobile-responsive templates available across various industries like agency, business, events, personal, and restaurants, you can easily choose a template that suits your goal the best.
However, if you compare Ucraft with other landing page builders in this list, you’d feel that the platform lacks some essential features such as A/B testing, integrations, hosting capabilities, etc.
This could be a turn-off for many creators and marketers, given that these features are very critical and could impact the entire performance of your landing pages.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- Has page design and form creation
- Offers a bunch of pre-designed templates to work with
- Lacks most of the essential features of a landing page builder
- Doesn’t offer third-party tool integrations
- Doesn’t support A/B testing
- You’ll need to host your page on a new website URL, which is an unnecessary task
Ucraft has a Free plan which allows you to create up to 15 landing pages, modify basic settings, and get 24/7 customer support. Given the limited number of features on the Free plan, you’ll need to upgrade to one of their paid plans.
Here is the Ucraft pricing plan:
- The Pro Website plan starts with affordable pricing of just $10/month with features like 20+ integrations, google analytics, multilingual website, etc.
- The Pro Shop plan which costs $21/month gives more advanced features in terms of data management. So you get product variations, filters, and the ability to sell on various platforms like Facebook, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- With the Unlimited Plan starting at $69/month, you get slightly more features than the Pro Shop. But we think if you choose to work with Ucraft, the Pro shop plan should work well for you.
Wix is one of the most popular website builders in the market that powers more than 125 million websites today. Right from the moment you sign up on the platform, you’d see that it has a very clean, modern, and intuitive interface with no learning curve whatsoever.
All of the elements, tools, as well as features, are embedded right into the platform and you can easily access them from your dashboard.
While Wix is known for its simple and quick approach for website building, we found that it has some really cool features for building landing pages as well.
It offers 30+ landing page templates that are well-built and can be easily customized using the drag-and-drop editor. Plus, they have a rich knowledge library, tutorials, blogs, and much more to get you started with your landing page.
Having said that, Wix is one of the easiest and quickest landing page builders to work with. But it does lack some features that you will find with other platforms on this list.
- Super easy and intuitive user interface
- 30+ well-designed templates that are easily customizable
- Offers tons of third-party integrations
- Has a built-in App market with hundreds of different plugins and apps
- Allows you to get your landing page up and running within minutes!
- Primarily not a landing page builder, so it lacks some features
Wix is one of the most affordable landing page builders available in the market. With its lowest tier starting at only $14/month and the highest package going up to just $39/month, it is an excellent option for beginners and pros alike.
Here is a quick breakdown of the Wix Pricing:
- The Combo Plan costs only $14/month and is a good option for personal use. However, if you’re looking to build landing pages for your business or any professional use, you’d find this pricing plan quite restrictive.
- The Unlimited Plan is more ideal for entrepreneurs and freelancers at $18/month. It offers more features as compared to the Combo plan and gives you more flexibility.
- The best value plan by Wix is their Pro Plan which comes at $23/month and offers features like a professional logo, social media logo files, etc.
- Finally, the highest pricing plan is the VIP Plan that comes at $39/month offers more features and priority support to its users.
Elementor is another popular platform that has garnered the trust of over 2 million people to use their landing page builder to build pixel perfect landing pages without any coding skills or technical knowledge.
An interesting thing about Elementor is that it is the only landing page builder on this list built exclusively for WordPress sites.
So, if you’ve got a WordPress site, you might want to consider this platform given that it has built-in configurations and features specifically for WordPress sites.
What we like most about Elementor is that it offers an open-source project for developers, which opens up plenty of innovative ways to build landing pages. If you’re a novice, you can simply use its drag-and-drop editor to create your landing pages quickly.
Besides, it offers 100+ professionally crafted templates, 90+ widgets, mobile-responsive editing, integrated popup builder, multi-step form builder, and many other features.
Plus, it has seamless integration with some of the best marketing tools to help you streamline your workflow.
So, whether you want to build a sales landing page for your business or a seminar landing page for your upcoming webinar, Elementor lets you do it all.
- Offers a drag-and-drop editor
- 100+ amazingly crafted templates to work with
- Plenty of third-party integrations
- Integrated pop-up builder
- It is not primarily a landing page builder
Elementor has a true Free Plan which comes with all the core features you need to build your landing page including an easy to use editor, responsive editing, a bunch of well-designed templates, etc.
It has three pricing plans:
- The Personal Plan costs $49/month with ample features to cover most of your needs.
- The Plus Plan which costs $99/month comes with more power-packed features.
- The highest pricing tier with Elementor i.e the Expert Plan is more suited for businesses and large enterprises.
If you’re an email marketer, you know exactly what MailChimp is capable of. For those who don’t, here’s a little glimpse into the platform –
MailChimp is one of the most reputed and trusted email marketing software in the market. It is an industry leader that is trusted by many successful marketers, entrepreneurs, and enterprises globally.
While it does lack some of the features of a dedicated landing page builder, it is value for money with its reasonable pricing.
If you want to use intelligent features or want more control over your landing pages in terms of customization and flexibility, you’ll need to pay more for those features.
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Ability to directly link your landing page with a MailChimp campaign to drive better conversions
- Overall easy to use with a bit of a learning curve
- Content from your website will automatically be placed in your landing page builder
- Offers a free plan, but you’ll need to upgrade to use better features
- Not a pure landing page builder
MailChimp has a Free Plan that only covers limited features. We recommend that if you want to work with MailChimp, you should upgrade to one of their paid plans as they are all value for money.
Let’s quickly break down the MailChimp pricing plan:
- The Essentials Plan costs $10/month for up to 50,000 contacts – which is pretty affordable. Right from custom branding to A/B testing, 24/7 customer support, you get a decent range of features to work with.
- The most recommended plan by MailChimp is their Standard Plan which costs $15/month and offers up to 100,000 contacts and more advanced features.
- The highest pricing plan is the Premium Plan which costs $310/month for 200,000+ contacts and offers more intelligent solutions catering to the need of enterprises.
If you’re looking for a quirky landing page tool that is not your run-of-the-mill platform, then ShortStack is a great option. It’s not a conventional landing page builder as it specializes in hosting contests and/or events.
It lets you create landing pages to host contests using Facebook Contests, Instagram Contests, etc.
ShortStack is a user-friendly platform that allows its users to play around with the tool and experiment with different landing page designs. It has a variety of templates for contests, giveaways, email collection giveaways, etc.
Besides, the landing page builder offers features such as an email analytics tool, campaign analytics tool, customizable CTAs, marketing automation, etc.
Additionally, it also hosts some automation features that let you automate lead captures on your page to your emails. Plus, you can use ShortStack with Google Analytics, Vimeo, MailChimp, Squarespace, Shopify, and many other platforms.
- Campaign-driven landing page builder
- Easy to use drag-and-drop builder
- Robust analytics and tracking
- Email and social integration
- Integrated email marketing features
- Built-in lead generation features
- Templates are sort of outdated
- Not the ideal landing page builder
- Relatively expensive starting prices
ShortStack offers three paid pricing plans:
- The Business Plan comes at $99/month for up to 10,000 entries and 50,000 views. It is a slightly more expensive starter plan as compared to other platforms.
- The Agency Plan which costs $199/month offers up to 50,000 entries and 250,000 views.
- Their highest pricing plan is Brand which costs $499/month for up to 500,000 entries and 2,500,000 views. If you’re an enterprise, then you might want to consider this plan.
KickoffLabs offers a lot more than just landing pages. It is specifically designed to help you launch and promote product launches, giveaways, with a range of features. You can also reward your customers, run referral programs, as well as contests.
In terms of features, you get A/B testing, analytics, and fraud protection to prevent fake referrals and contest entries.
As far as the editor is concerned, you get pre-built content blocks to help you speed up your design process. However, it isn’t as fast as other landing page editors, so you might end up spending more time in designing your page.
Besides, KickoffLabs allows you to connect with Zapier, so you can do things like automatically adding new leads to your email broadcast or database.
- Unlimited landing pages, popup referrals, and contests
- A/B testing on all packages
- Promotion features
- Analytics and tracking
- Zapier integration
- Not a dedicated landing page builder
- Limited campaigns and visitors
- Offers limited customization options
The KickoffLabs pricing plan is pretty much around the same ballpark as other platforms we’re looking at in this list. However, there are a lot of limitations such as the number of visitors and campaigns, which might be a big turn off for many users.
- The Hobby Plan comes at $19/month with 2,000 unique visitors/mo and only 1 campaign.
- Next up is their most popular plan i.e Premium Plan which costs $49/month and offers up to 10,000 unique visitors along with some decent features.
- The Business Plan starts at $99/month and offers up to 50,000 unique visitors with advanced features and solutions.
- The Enterprise Plan costs $199/month and allows up to 150,000 unique visitors. It offers features that are more suited for businesses or enterprises like priority support, one-on-one onboarding meeting, free design tweaks, and the ability to work with 20 team members.
Systeme.io positions itself as an all-in-one marketing platform that helps entrepreneurs and businesses automate and scale their marketing efforts. It lets you build sales funnels, run email marketing campaigns, sell products online, create online courses, run webinars, and do much more.
Systeme.io has an easy drag-and-drop builder with intuitive elements that are quick to work with. It also offers pre-designed landing page templates that you can filter by industry and pick the one that suits your requirements.
Moreover, all the pages are mobile-responsive by default. So, you don’t have to worry about editing your templates separately for your mobile users.
Apart from this, systeme.io supports A/B testing, integrations with Zapier, and many other leading platforms to help you optimize your landing pages and streamline your workflow.
You also get the ability to up-sell, down-sell, and cross-sell products so you can increase your customer conversion rate.
- Offers an easy to use drag-and-drop builder
- Range of templates for different industries
- Offers A/B testing
- Allows you to up-sell/down-sell/cross-sell products
- Ability to create pop-ups without any hassle
- Much more than a landing page builder
- Systeme.io isn’t a dedicated landing page builder.
Systeme.io has a nice pricing plan with three paid plans. It is one of the most affordable all-in-one marketing platforms out there and is an absolute value for money.
- The Startup Plan comes at $27/month with up to 5,000 contacts, unlimited emails & sales funnel, file storage space, 1-click upsells, Stripe integration, and much more.
- The Webinar Plan costs $47/month and offers better flexibility and more control over your landing page builder and user experience with up to 10,000 contacts.
- The Enterprise Plan costs $97/month offering up to 15,000 contacts and a range of more advanced features that are suited for small businesses.
Wrapping it Up!
Landing pages can be quite powerful and can change the way you think about marketing. Given that customer behavior is becoming increasingly dynamic, generating leads and increasing conversions are also getting challenging by the day, and you need to have a solid marketing channel via which you achieve your goals.
So, a generic homepage or services page isn’t enough to entice your audience, let alone sell any of your products. You need to have a suitable landing page specific to your customers’ needs.
Fortunately, there are tons of landing page builders that are easy to use and offer powerful features to generate leads and drive conversions.
Here are a few quick examples of the best landing page builders we recommend:
- If you want to use a feature-rich platform, you should consider Unbounce. While it does have a small learning curve, it’s definitely one of the top landing page builders in this list.
- Or, if you want to stick with only the core features of a landing page builder along with great speed, you should take a look at Instapage. It’s amazing how quickly you can get your landing pages up and running with Instapage, even though it isn’t as feature-rich as Unbounce.
- If you’re looking for a dedicated landing page builder, then you might want to consider Landingi or Lander that are pure platforms and offer very specific features aligned with landing pages.
Whether you need a versatile platform that lets you connect your landing page builder to your ESP or a simple yet robust platform that has dedicated landing page features, you can find all of them on this list.
Each of these landing page builders has the potential to help you generate leads and drive better conversions. Depending on your business goals, features, and budget, you can select any of these top landing page builders.
We hope you liked our review guide and can choose a suitable landing page builder for your business.
If you have any questions about the platforms mentioned above, please drop a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PS: We are launching our review guides, platform-specific know-how, and a bunch of other value-rich content in October, so stay tuned!